Tuesday 19 June 2007

18 till I die!!!!

I turned 19 a few days back.... And to tell u the truth, I find 18 a very cool age!! I think the last year was a very impactful year for me.... My world completely changed... It was on my Birthday last year that I got admitted to NUS and after that everything changed.... completely!! It has been a roller coaster ride since then...

10 things which happened last year that make me proud:

  1. My group of friends (@ly and non @ly) and my pseudo family....
  2. Being elected as the President of AIESEC in NUS
  3. The Corporate Social Responsibility Project
  4. Being genuine with myself and to my feelings
  5. Doing an internship for the cause I so believe in
  6. Selecting the Vikings as my team! This thing makes me really proud.... I just love the Vikings...
  7. Winning the Best Delegate of APXLDS, New Member Excellence Award in NLDS and being known as the Dancing queen of APGN
  8. Maintaining relations well with people back in India.... Still in the loop of things...
  9. Rashika clearing all the medical exams....
  10. My Mum and Sis.... Yet again they get their position in things which make me proud :)

2 comments:

Confused Soul said...

Cool! :)

Live these days to the fullest..they are the most enjoyable and stress-free years of our lives.. and will never come back again! :D

Quarter Past Seven said...

oye, abhi to 19 ki hai, jab hum 91 ke ho jaayenge na, to BK jaayenge.. phir main waise hi kaampte haatho se burger khaaungi, aur tere great grand bachchon ko unke mama ke baare mein bataungi ;)
hehe.. game?

Phir tu aur proud ho jana :D