Friday 22 June 2007

He Cares and I just Love him!!!!!

5 am in India....(7:30 in Singapore)... I call home,

Ma: Hello!
Me: Where is Pa?
Ma: He already left for Delhi....
Me: Okie, I'll call you later... Take care! B bye!

Another call:

Pa: Hello!
Me: Happy Birthday, Papa!
Pa: Thanks Beta! I thought I should cancel ur call and call u back but then today is my birthday... And hearing ur voice early in the morning is the best gift I can get....
Me: Thanks Pa!
Pa: You know I have taken leave from my office from 11-28 July... Will be with u the whole time... Only 20 days left for you to come back.... Come fast Beta!! Each day is passing so slowly... We are so excited!! (I am goin back home from 11-28 July!! And I have not been counting the days!!!)
Me: Pa, I am excited too....
Pa: I understand! Don't spend ur money... I'll call u later... Take care!
Me: Love you, Pa!


I know He Cares a lot and I love you tooooooooooo much!!

2 comments:

Quarter Past Seven said...

I know how excited u were after the call..it was contagious! I couldn't help being excited too :D

shubhangi said...

hahaha.... i still am!! As soon as anybody mentions about my family or my trip to India, I can't help flaunting about my dad!!!! heheheh